Dammit, I’ve Gone Back to Rockville, Day 219, Red Eye Makeup in The Year of Fun.
1. If You Think It, Confidence! If You Say It Out Loud, Asshole! — The Confident Asshole.
2. Humidity Flounder — My Micro Budget Sharknado Rip-Off.
3. “Do You Know a Spirit Whose Name Starts With a J, John or Jane?” — Because Ghosts Don’t Know Their Own Gender, Just What Letter Their Name Starts With.*
Rockville is my new, slightly ironic, name for work.
Pure, stupid happy. Sorry if you’ve already seen it. It wasn’t a full-blown meme earlier this morning.
* J is the second most common starting letter for American names. Up your skills bullshit psychics, A is now the most common. Great luck for overlooked ghosts Andy and Allison.
* “Does She Like to Sing and Dance, Play Basketball and Eat Fried Chicken and Watermelon?” — Racist James Van Praaugh. (Saw him Basically Ask this Question, Fishing for Clues.)